Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies here to satisfy all those peanut butter cravings. One of the easiest peanut butter cookie recipes you’ll find! It’s peanut butter time!
Gluten free peanut butter cookies are a big of a guilty pleasure. They capture the flavor of childhood happiness with the tell-tale criss-cross of a fork.
I can’t be the only one with incredibly fond memories of fresh peanut butter cookies as a kid. Warm and a little crisp, they melted in my mouth.
Sometimes I’d be a little weirdo and put some jelly on top. Because, PB&J is a thing. No judgement if you’re about to reach for your favorite right now.
Perhaps not the most elegant way, but a little dollop of blackberry jam bring SO MUCH HAPPINESS. (You can’t go wrong with the standard strawberry either. Just little a little and add your dab already!)
What do you need for these gluten-free peanut butter cookies
Easy is the best way to go about life, in our humble opinion. Easy plus peanut butter is winning, no matter how you look at it.
All you’ll need:
- Creamy peanut butter, gluten-free flour, baking soda, sugar, vanilla extract and 1 egg.
- Bonus: You can make your own homemade vanilla extract!
We respect if you aren’t all about adding on to these masterpiece cookies. So simple. So delicious!
The light nutty flavor of the milk compliments the peanut butter nicely.
Cookies are happiness
It’s no secret, we’re a BIG fan of gluten-free cookies of all kinds. Some of our favorites include:
- Flourless Double Chocolate Chip Cookies from Veggie Balance. OR check our one of our favorites, Edible Cookie Dough.
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies from That’s Low Carb?!
When in doubt, you can’t go wrong with gluten-free ice cream made with just 4 ingredients as a dessert side for your delicious cookies. 😉
Don’t even get us STARTED on breakfast cookies. All the cookies, all the time. But we always come back to these gluten free peanut butter cookies.
Whether you have a family gathering to bring goodies to or just an undeniable craving to peanut butter deliciousness, these cookies fit the bill.
The best part is, no one will know they are gluten free. We guarantee you’ll be hounded for the recipe. Go ahead and send them our way, you’ve got other things to do.
Like devour all the cookies. So. Good.
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F . Prepare baking sheet by lining with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix together until fully combined.
- Split dough into 12 (1 inch) cookie balls. Place onto baking sheet, flatten 1/4inch thick with the palm of your hand and placing 2 inches apart. With a fork, indent the top of cookies with crisscross pattern. Sprinkle with additional sugar, if desired.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes. Allow cookies to fully cool on cookie sheet before removing.