Gluten Free Chicken Dinner with Roasted Tomatoes. Juicy chicken topped with garlic, spinach, goat cheese and artichokes. Baked to perfection with tender tomatoes. Weeknight Dinner Win guys.
This easy gluten free chicken dinner is exactly what you’ve been looking for. It is so easy to whip together on a weeknight. And easy should be our middle name here at NNGF.
Easy weeknight dinners are a must. Or meals we can prep on a Sunday to quickly pop in the oven after work, this spinach artichoke chicken dinner fits that bill!
Not only does this recipe get a A+ for easy but it gets a A++ for healthy. Packed full of veggies and protein this dinner is perfect. Pair it with some low carb mashed potatoes and this would be a fantastic low carb dinner for those following a low-carb diet.
We personally try to eat low carb when we can as our family has a few blood sugar issues we keep at bay. But.. we love our chocolate so perhaps it’s just our way of being able to eat more chocolate.
All you need to make this delicious gluten free chicken dinner
- Chicken Breasts
- Artichoke hearts – On a huge kick with these lately.
- Chopped Spinach – Got to get those greens in!
If that doesn’t scream simple and healthy, I don’t know what would. Full recipe with measurements and baking time is at the bottom of this post. We just wanted to give you a little taste (pun intended) for what you’ll need to make this tonight. Lets get making.
It really is as SIMPLE AS 1-2-3
- Season your chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Spread the goat cheese, sprinkle spinach, artichokes and cheese on top of chicken breasts. Add the tomato around layered chicken breasts.
- andddddd Bake!
If you wanted to go one step above you are more than welcome to slice the chicken breasts in half and make stuffed chicken! I would recommend though if you are going to stuff the chicken breasts to pound them out a bit to make them a bit more thin. That was all a side thought after it was all said and done.
We keep meaning to try it that way, but honestly, back to I am lazy and just one less step on a weeknight is necessary. You feel me?
Whatever way you choose to top or stuff your chicken this recipe is going to rock your world. Enjoy!
Gluten Free Stuffed Chicken Dinner with Roasted Tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 6 whole chicken breasts (boneless and skinless)
- 1 Tablespoon ground pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup goat cheese
- 6 whole garlic cloves , minced
- 2 cups artichoke hearts , chopped
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 2-3 tomatoes on vines
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Prepare a deep 9x13 baking dish by coating with 1 Tablespoon oil
- Add chicken breasts, season one side with half the ground pepper and salt, flip over and season the remaining side.
- Arrange chicken side by side in baking dish. Spread goat cheese onto the top of each breast, sprinkle with minced garlic. Add artichokes onto the top, then layer with chopped spinach. Finish by topping with parmesan cheese
- Toss tomatoes in remaining Tablespoon of olive oil and seasoning with additional salt and pepper. Arrange tomatoes around the chicken breasts.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until skins on tomatoes have burst and internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees F.